In addition to our commitment to our clients, it has been a time-honored tradition to serve our community. Our attorneys and staff are active on a number of boards and are involved in a wide range of community activities that benefit the arts, area senior citizens, non-profit and charitable organizations, and many local churches in our vicinity.
- Alzheimer’s Association of Greater Cincinnati
- American Jewish Committee Cincinnati Chapter
- Assistance League of Greater Cincinnati
- Cambridge Charitable Foundation
- Center for Holocaust and Humanity Education
- Chabad Center of Blue Ash
- Cincinnati Area Senior Services, Inc.
- Cincinnati Art Museum
- Cincinnati Ballet
- Cincinnati Community Kollel
- Cincinnati Skirball Museum
- Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra
- Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden
- Community Services West
- Downtown Cincinnati, Inc.
- Hebrew Union College
- Indian Hill Historical Society
- The Jacob Rader Marcus Center of the American Jewish Archives
- LEC Foundation
- Ohio Living Llanfair
- Presbytery of Cincinnati
- The Mercy Health Partners of Southwest Ohio Foundation
- University of Cincinnati Hillel Foundation