Aryeh M. Younger, Esq.
- Ohio, admitted 2017
- Pennsylvania, admitted 2019
- J.D., The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, 2017
- ABA Program in International Law, Oxford University, 2016
- B.A., English Literature, Yeshiva University, 2014 cum laude
- Advanced Studies in Primary Texts Relating to Hebraic Law, Har Etzion, Alon Shvut, Israel, 2009 – 2010
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Licensed Title Insurance Agent
- Jewish Community Relations Council (JCRC) – Member
- Title Topics, Publications Committee
- Philosophy, In a Sense: Conceptual Surveys, The Philosophers’ Magazine, Issue 83, 4th Quarter 2018, Neuroscience – Co-authored with Constantine Sandis
- A Word of Caution: The Danger Posed to Real Estate Professionals Who Advise their Clients Not to Purchase Title Insurance. Cincinnati Bar Association’s CBA Report, September 2018 Edition.
- Writes news articles relating to foreign policy and American Jewry in The Nation, The Daily Beast, The Huffington Post, The Jerusalem Post and a variety of other publications.